BTS-MOST Group of Companieshttps://www.btsmost.com/
BTS-MOST Group of Companies is one of the leading Russian enterprises in the construction of transport infrastructure facilities throughout Russia.
The history of the company started in 1991 at the Baikal-Amur Mainline (BAM) when specialists of Mostootryad-55 and Mostostroy-10 founded MOST private partnership. The first project MOST construction company was the overhaul of the Trans-Baikal Railway infrastructure facilities.
Our unique team of highly qualified professionals has commissioned more than 2,500 projects throughout the country during this period, including such large scale projects as:
- Construction of a bridge to the Russky Island over the Eastern Bosphorus Strait to APEC-2012 Summit in Vladivostok
- Construction of Combined Adler - Alpika Service Mountain Resort Motorway and Railway Route for 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics
- Construction of infrastructure objects of Sabetta seaport at the Yamal Peninsula
- Construction of the first road bridge across the Amur River linking the Russian city of Blagoveshchensk with Heihe in China
Today SK MOST Group of Companies engages in construction and reconstruction of railways, motorways, bridges, tunnels, subways, ports, berths, runways, water engineering structures. The high concentration of equipment and enormous production experience allow the company to complete deployment and start working in any location in Russia within one month. Particular attention is paid to the durability and reliability of building structures, strict compliance with quality standards, as well as measures to protect the environment.
Tuva Energy Industrial Corporationhttp://tepk-invest.ru/
Tuva Energy Industry Corporation is engaged in implementation of large-scale infrastructure projects on the territory of the Tuva Republic, Krasnoyarsk Krai and Khabarovsk Krai.
The integrated development project includes construction of the following objects:
- Mining and processing complex to develop the Elegest coal deposit in the Tuva Republic
- The Elegest-Kyzyl-Kuragino railroad 410 kilometers long (120 kilometers will pass through the Tuva Republic and 290 kilometers will be through Krasnoyarsk Krai)
- Coal terminal port in Khabarovsk Krai that will be used as coal export facility to the countries of the Asia-Pacific region