Tuva Energy Industrial Corporationhttp://tepk-invest.ru/
Tuva Energy Industry Corporation is engaged in implementation of large-scale infrastructure projects on the territory of the Tuva Republic, Krasnoyarsk Krai and Khabarovsk Krai.
The integrated development project includes construction of the following objects:
- Mining and processing complex to develop the Elegest coal deposit in the Tuva Republic
- The Elegest-Kyzyl-Kuragino railroad 410 kilometers long (120 kilometers will pass through the Tuva Republic and 290 kilometers will be through Krasnoyarsk Krai)
- Coal terminal port in Khabarovsk Krai that will be used as coal export facility to the countries of the Asia-Pacific region
SK MOST Group of Companieshttps://www.skmost.ru/
SK MOST Group of Companies is one of the leading Russian enterprises in the construction industry. The SK MOST Group is made up of 3 tunnel-construction and 12 bridge-construction companies. Today the company is engaged in construction and repair of railroads and motor roads, small and large bridges, tunnels, ports and docks, hydraulic structures, landing strips.
- Joint (motor and rail) road from Adler to Krasnaya Polyana in Sochi
- Bridge crossing to the Russkiy Island over the Eastern Bosporus Strait in Vladivostok